Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome to the COOKIE JAR!!!


So here we are, getting involved in this whole blogging thing just for the sake of being able to say that we here at The Cookie Jar have a blog. No, really, it's just something new that we wanted to try just to give ourselves our own space to put our comings and goings, then share them with everyone else! It's been one wild Summer, and already, going into fall, we have had some great and grand adventures! So, hang on to your hats folks! In this cookie jar you are going to find all sorts, even macadamia NUTS!!!!! What, with a wild six year old coming into her own, you never know what you are gonna get. Then there is mama and dada, as they strike out on the old road through school. Life is good, and boy, the ingredients in these cookies make them HOT, MOIST, and GOOEY!!!!


1 comment:

Cooke Family said...

We have had a wounderful summer spending two vacations with Josh, Anna, and my Bri. Now we are going into fall (Can you believe it) and I am getting excited. I will be able to see Josh, Anna and Bri for Thanksgiving. Also I will have Cammie and Brandon and Kody everyone but my Trev. But I am hoping in 2010 I will have all my children together again.